Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Political Ads Roundup

Here's what the Birmingham News and the Associated Press are talking about...

Gambling money, false ad claims fly -- The Birmingham News talks about the race for Alabama's Supreme Court chief justice. This is precisely why I feel the office should be appointed. I don't like judges who are politicians.

Riley's `hypocritical' on no-bids, Baxley says -- Is it just me, or does anyone else miss the days when Baxley just kept her mouth shut? She's turning into the Democrat's Twinkle.

Michael J. Fox plunges into election -- I don't think that anyone was surprised to see that Michael J. Fox is supporting those candidates who vow to fight for stem cell research. What got me angry was Rush Limbaugh's assessment of Fox's disease. Then again, I don't know many people who take Rush seriously, these days.