Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, if everyone else is doing it...

I was going to report on former Secretary of State, Nancy Worley and acceptance of a major commendation, but then she went and got herself indicted (and was never nominated for an a commendation that I'm aware of), so I guess I won't be doing that. So after AM reader Don tipped me off, I decided to report on the indictment, but it seems that every single paper and blogger beat me to it.

Just so that I don't feel left out, I guess I'll report on it, too. To boot, I'll include every single link that I can find. (If I leave you out, let me know.)

The Birmingham News The Huntsville Times The Montgomery Advertiser Between the Links Politics in Alabama Doc's Political Parlor Birmingham Blues Alablawg A Bama Blog

In other news, if you think Worley is embarrassing as a public figure, just think... At least she isn't this guy.