Monday, March 12, 2007

Moderate Changes: New URL

I'm happy to announce that The Alabama Moderate now has (da da dah da!) its very own domain name. From here on out, you should be able to type www.almoderate.com into your browser and find me.

At the moment, I've merely set up the domain so that it forwards to my blogger page. Once I get everything set up at WordPress, it should display at the top. That's the theory behind it, anyway. I've actually only done domain mapping on one other occasion, and it was about five years ago, so I'm a little rusty. If all else fails, I can always host elsewhere and just use the WordPress software, as Dan mentioned he does.

He (and Jeff) also mentioned something called PHP. I'd like to remind my readers that I don't do drugs. Seriously though, I'll start out with what I have, but I'll look into PHP. Once I'm just good enough to be dangerous, I'll probably get going with it and screw a few things up-- but then it'll look pretty awesome.