Saturday, March 03, 2007

Funeral Arrangements for Enterprise Students

The Montgomery Advertiser has them here.

Very sad. From what I understand, the father of one of the dead students is currently serving in Iraq, although I cannot find an online article that has this information. I already can't imagine getting this kind of news as a parent, but to get this kind of news when you are already in that type of situation must be beyond unbearable. Very tragic. My thoughts and prayers go out to these families.

UPDATE: Brian apparently has some info on the soldier (s) who lost their children in this tragedy. There were, if I'm reading correctly, actually two soldiers who lost children. One is currently fighting in Iraq and the other is scheduled to return to Iraq in June. You can view Brian's post here. If you follow the link in his post, you can get information on each of the students who died.