Monday, September 25, 2006

Tidbits From Elsewhere - 9/25/06

Everyone is talking about Fox News and their interview with President Clinton. Here is a link to Left of Centrist, who won out because he posted video footage from YouTube.com. It was interesting, but I hate that Clinton didn't get to talk much about his global initiative, which I believe is providing more solutions than the freak show at the UN, these days. I'm guessing that Clinton, like me, is tired of him being the president. At some point, President Bush is going to have to step up and take responsibility for his own presidency, instead of invoking everyone else's. So far, he's blamed everyone from Lincoln to FDR to Kennedy to Washington to Clinton, and while I'm not in approval of their actions either, I'm no longer concerned with them. I'm concerned with Bush because Bush is the guy who is calling the shots, now. In the words of my mom, "If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you?"

Scott Stantis had a particularly good Prickly City cartoon this morning. I enjoyed it, and I've posted a link.