Friday, August 25, 2006

Giles To Part From The Christian Coalition

According to John Giles, the Christian Coalition of Alabama will be separating from the national organization because the Christian Coalition of America has become too liberal. That's right. The Christian Coalition of America is too far to the left for John Giles. Translation: Pat Robertson isn't crazy enough for us.

Loretta Nall has posted a challenge on her own blog to find a new name for the Christian Coalition. My suggestion was to use the name North American Missions and Bible League of Alabama. I've actually considered submitting it to Mr. Giles as a suggestion, just to see if he uses it. If I were better at creating graphics, I'd post a picture of my idea for a logo, but I'm not, so I can't. If anyone else is up to the challenge of creating a logo, feel free to email it to me. I might just post it.