Monday, July 31, 2006

Initiative, Invitations, & Information

It's been a while since I touched on Initiative and Referendum. (Gosh, I hope I spelled it correctly.) But since I'm strapped for time, I'm going to point you toward a couple of places that have done a much better job of covering the topic:

Don has created a wonderful and informative site at www.doctoriq.com that tells you just about everything you need to know about I&R and which candidates support it.

Dan at Between the Links has also posted on the subject.

In other news, I've decided that I want to leave this space open for candidate guest blogs. If you are running for an Alabama office in 2006, consider this an invitation to use my blog as your electronic soapbox. If you are interested, please email me. (My new email address is now listed in my profile.) I also have a candidate questionnaire that you can fill out and send to me so that I can post it online. The questionnaire is simple, uniform, and will let readers know where you stand on important issues. Not to mention, guest blogs will really cut down on a busy mom's blogging workload.