Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Baby Moderate: UPDATE

Apparently, my little girl is just as stubborn as her mommy. As of my doctor's appointment yesterday, my labor has stopped progressing. I still have another couple of weeks until my due date, but the doctor says that I'm expecting an 8-1/2 lb. chunk of baby if I carry to full term. So I'm walking, waiting out bad weather and full moons, having "fun" with my hubby... Whatever might encourage an earlier delivery date.

Thankfully, I made it through my last week at work, so I have a little more time on my hands these days. I've started filling said time with my new satellite Internet connection, updating my blog, getting caught up on reading, and house cleaning. If I drop out unexpectedly, you guys will probably be able to guess what's happened...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home